12 octobre 2005

Prononciation

Orthographer
Si vous voulez connaître la phonétique des mots chinois du blog Mamarouroule, vous pouvez télécharger un logiciel de phonétique de la langue chinoise. Il y a deux version : en anglais et en chinois .

"Orthographer" can convert Chinese characters to their Bopomofo and romanized forms. This software currently supports Zhuyin (Bopomofo), Zhuyin (The Second Form), Wade-Giles system, Hanyu Pinyin, and Tongyong Pinyin.

Lien …
http://www.frostyplace.com/

1 commentaire:

Dale's Gmail a dit…

Hi, a fantastic blog. Keep it up. I was just out blog surfing for detailed info on bonsai plant care when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I did. If you wouldn't mind, I would like to post your link on my "favorites" page. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about bonsai plant care.